DISER’s report and accompanying methodology report summarises the key assumptions and outputs of Energeia’s emissions modelling for the transport sector, including the following:
- Projected trend in transport emissions to 2030 by transport mode and vehicle type
- The assumptions used to assess the impact of COVID-19 on travel activity by transport mode and transport usage type
- A snapshot of the projected light duty vehicle activity and electric vehicle stock and sales
- Projected emissions intensity of new light duty vehicles for internal combustion engines and battery electric vehicles (excluding plug-in hybrids)
- An overview of Energeia’s modelling approach and methodology for activity projections, COVID-19 impact on transport activity, and vehicle fleet technology projections
For more information regarding Energeia’s transportation modelling or forecasting services, please contact us at email@example.com.