DISER’s report and accompanying methodology report summarises the key assumptions and outputs of Energeia’s emissions modelling for the transport sector, including the following:
- Projected trend in transport emissions to 2030 by transport mode and vehicle type
- The assumptions used to assess the impact of COVID-19 on travel activity by transport mode and transport usage type
- A snapshot of the projected light duty vehicle activity and electric vehicle stock and sales
- Projected emissions intensity of new light duty vehicles for internal combustion engines and battery electric vehicles (excluding plug-in hybrids)
- An overview of Energeia’s modelling approach and methodology for activity projections, COVID-19 impact on transport activity, and vehicle fleet technology projections
DISER’s report and accompanying methodology report can be found here and here respectively.
For more information regarding Energeia’s transportation modelling or forecasting services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.